Keep your NinjaPhone phone dry. Liquids or moisture can contain minerals capable of corroding electronic circuits. If your device does get wet, remove the battery and allow the device to dry completely before replacing it.
- Do not use or store your NinjaPhone phone in dusty, dirty areas. Particles of dust can damage moving parts and electronic components.
- Do not store your NinjaPhone phone in hot areas. High temperatures can shorten the life of electronic components, damage batteries and deform or melt certain plastics.
- Do not store your NinjaPhone phone in cold areas. When the phone returns to its normal temperature, condensation can form inside and damage the electronics.
- Do not attempt to open your NinjaPhone phone other than as instructed in the User Guide.
- Do not drop, knock or shake your NinjaPhone phone; rough handling can break internal electronics and fine mechanics, as well as damage the exterior of your NinjaPhone phone.